Recent content by MAMRacer

  1. M

    GR86 Arnison Centre (Durham) - Dark Blue

    Yes, that was me, equally excited to see another GR86, and similarly the only time I have shared a car park with another - so much so, I took a photo to commemorate the occasion
  2. M

    GR86 Real World MPG

    Fuel consumption to date - most of the high numbers include a 200 mile motorway journey
  3. M

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    @AndyRC I'm not on your list but I collected my manual Sapphire Blue GR86 from dealer (Stoneacre Gateshead) on Saturday. The handover was a bit of a chore, but I have it now. Have only managed about 40 miles so far, 15 today in the snow, but I can tell it is going to be fantastic, although my...
  4. M

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    So does that mean there are three in Durham? Mines coming from Gateshead but I am in Durham
  5. M

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325445761694?hash=item4bc6143a9e:g:9ooAAOSwonpjiDrH&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAsJd6dxzsFnhrFBUeqe4YD%2BlVYw75YdVx2Skz%2BJXlSYNFAyuRYB7sSQUVamliI2r9OIYiv0ET%2BFiCB2ilnIg%2FzjELpK6oxxKePXOAV5GW%2Bjk3TQuczZ3SymXshH1v%2BETrWN2Plmv2yvTd2V%2F8NKRbNFRATtvI763xwgqLgf8Dp6L45RAZx3AI5E0...
  6. M

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    It was ok in the front passenger seat, cramped but not uncomfortable so
  7. M

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    Had a test drive this morning at stoneacre in Gateshead with the ever so helpful Richard. Second test drive of the day apparently. Despite the unfamiliarity I could tell it is great on a mixture of motorway and tight lumpy b-roads. I kept misjudging corners as it does what you ask it to do...
  8. M

    GR86 GR86 Delivery Tracking and Collection thread

    Finally joining in as my car has just "Left the Factory" - Sapphire Blue MT Thought I would add to the test drives confusion with this message from my chosen dealer Before your car arrives, we will get our demonstrator model and you will be invited down for a test drive of the All New GR86...
Back
Top