Recent content by EDEN

  1. E

    GR86 GR86 Demo and Press Cars

    I’m not sure this is helpful but both Worcester and Bristol (cribs causeway) are not getting any demo cars
  2. E

    GR86 GR86 Demo and Press Cars

    Compare the market thinks it’s a camry hybrid 😂
  3. E

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    Yeah was submitted online, i just assume that i took a while to check out
  4. E

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    12:20 for me with an ORCA
  5. E

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    I just spoke to my dealer in Worcester and they said that Toyota had told them that if you don’t have a car you would have been one of the first contacted to let you know as well as to allow for another month for them to finish processing orders. They apparently really weren’t expecting the car...
  6. E

    GR86 The GR86 “The Orders / Owners List / GR86 Register”

    I should probably add mine too. Exact same order as above Grey manual
Back
Top