GR Yaris Update on Delivery

Woolywally

Fascinated Member
Dec 24, 2021
My dealer sent me this image last September, all cars had landed with them in the space of a couple of weeks for Sept '21 collection.
All different colours, all Circuit Packs from memory.

View attachment 7738
12 months ago.

And somewhat more recent:
When I was waiting for mine , my dealer said that they did seem to be building them in colour batches , how true this is , I’ve no idea , when mine arrived a few weeks ago , there did seem to be others that were delivered at the same time in same colour.

Will be interesting to see what colours arrive in the next wave.
Well, not that interesting - but it helps to pass the time :)

corroded

Totally Hooked
Dec 23, 2021
Your car spent two months in Factory? Is that normal, seems a bit long?

It strikes me as slightly unusual but it also went into build when the factory was shut, and most of July the factory was shut too. It is all batched from what I understand, so it's unlikely it actually started build until the first week or so of August.

Reactions: GR17

Roger Stocks

Dec 14, 2021
My Order placed in May 2021 has just left the factory Septermber 2022. Order Prefix is JX, no delivery date given but it should be on the sea any time.
Snap! I think it's on board Goliath Leader and at the time of typing this reply it's halfway up the coast of Portugal. Arrives in Bristol Sept 28th @ 20:00.

Philevo6

Totally Hooked
Trader
Dec 6, 2021
Snap! I think it's on board Goliath Leader and at the time of typing this reply it's halfway up the coast of Portugal. Arrives in Bristol Sept 28th @ 20:00.
Me too. May 21 order JW...tracking goliath leader

Hopefully not too long in bristol then onto derby (maybe just over a week or so total)...then to the dealer.

corroded

Totally Hooked
Dec 23, 2021
Bess is about halfway up the Red Sea at the moment, it's due to transit the Suez on the 29th