Forum Event Sports Cars in the Park Castle Howard 4/9/22

gr-fun

Zookeeper
Staff member
Dec 6, 2021
Cheshire
Following on from the Newby Hall event, the forum will also have a stand at the SCITP Castle Howard event in September.

Display tickets are £7.50 per person and you are welcome to join us if you own a GR Yaris, Yaris GRMN, GR Supra or GR86.
Please remember to select GR-Zoo as your car group and also update this thread confirming you have purchased a ticket and what car you'll be in.

This is a great opportunity to meet other forum members, look at each others cars in a nice relaxed environment with fellow enthusiasts. We had 20+ cars attend in May, so if we can match or improve on that then great. 👌

To book tickets click the link below.

Castle Howard is a stately home in North Yorkshire, postcode YO60 7DA

MrJ

Zookeeper
Staff member
Dec 6, 2021
Was really impressed by the last SCITP. If I don’t have a clash, I’ll be at this one 👍

GR-Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
Just a reminder that we will only be given a dedicated stand if we have a minimum of 10 cars attending - so if you plan on going to this event, please order your ticket and choose GR Zoo as your club.

Totally Hooked
Vendor
Dec 2, 2021
Booked
Their website still hasn't seen an update since '97.
Booked on the Zoo stand, but nothing on the ticket to say as much!

@admin - Are you able to see how many cars are booked?

Reactions: MrJ

GR-Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
Booked
Their website still hasn't seen an update since '97.
Booked on the Zoo stand, but nothing on the ticket to say as much!

@admin - Are you able to see how many cars are booked?

4 in total so far, but I'm sure we'll still get a good turn out. 🙏

GR-Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
Worth pointing out that unlike Newby Hall, this event has a maximum limit of display cars so if you intend to go, remember to buy your ticket sooner rather than later. :cool: #FOMO

Sly

Devoted member
Jun 23, 2022
This isn't far from me. Can I book a GR slot and put a note in the Seat windscreen saying "GR in build"😂

Can someone confirm if a normal ticket is £19.50 please or do we need garden only Admission?

Last edited:

Totally Hooked
Vendor
Dec 2, 2021
This isn't far from me. Can I book a GR slot and put a note in the Seat windscreen saying "GR in build"😂

Can someone confirm if a normal ticket is £19.50 please or do we need garden only Admission?
Not sure on the normal ticket price, but I paid £15 for the car + 2 occupants

Reactions: Sly

cuddles

Obsessed member
Feb 6, 2022
Just paid for my ticket and looking forward to it.
Need someone who knows the area to suggest (probably A64) a spot for us to meet and drive in together.