Forum Event Sports Cars in the Park at Newby Hall, Ripon | Sunday 5th May 2024

GR-Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
Date: Sunday 5th May 2024
Venue: Newby Hall, Ripon

Join fellow GR owners and petrol heads at Newby Hall in May.

Over 1300 cars attended this event last year and we'll be allocated our own section if we have more than 10 vehicles attend (5 on the list at present).
GR Zoo stand is for all GR vehicles, so Supra, Yaris, 86 etc

To book, register on the SCITP website and select GR Zoo as your club, then buy your ticket (Spring event).

More details will be shared prior to the event and remember to add to this thread if you are attending.

Reactions: sbc_uk

cuddles

Obsessed member
Feb 6, 2022
Bought my ticket a couple of weeks ago. Hope the weather is dry as last autumn the weather was poor and not a great turnout. Looking forward to it and see everyone there.
Come on everyone, lets get our own spot. I don't think we did last autumn and it is better to be together as a group.

sim61

Totally Hooked
May 12, 2022
Surrey
I would love to join.. but its a bit of a journey for me. It would be, almost, like old times. My family and I used to visit Newby Hall alot when I was a teenager. We had a small crusier on the river at the bottom of the gardens. We would stop at the jetty and walk around for free. Happy times!!

Dan_D

Fascinated Member
Apr 25, 2022
I've got mine already, just 3 more needed for our own spot. Always a great mix of cars and people and a good way to spend a Sunday. Just hope it stops raining!

GR-Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
The May event seems to have more support and has a larger capacity, so if you can attend please join us and good to see some familiar names on the list of attendees @Dan_D @cuddles (y)

Note this event takes place on the Sunday of a Bank holiday weekend.

@sim61 Sounds like a road trip to me.

sim61

Totally Hooked
May 12, 2022
Surrey
The May event seems to have more support and has a larger capacity, so if you can attend please join us and good to see some familiar names on the list of attendees @Dan_D @cuddles (y)

Note this event takes place on the Sunday of a Bank holiday weekend.

@sim61 Sounds like a road trip to me.
Hahaha. Let me see if I can swing that with SWMBO!!

Sonic

Totally Hooked
Jun 23, 2023
Dunfermline
Unfortunately I'm away (farther) North at a Horsey event that weekend, otherwise I'd have been up for a road trip :(