GR86 Savage Geese Long Term Updates and Problems

v8s

Totally Hooked
Apr 15, 2022
Spend thousands on improving it to end up "ruining" it lol. I sometimes wonder why people think they can do a better job than the biggest car company in the world with a multi million dollar R&D budget, where is the facepalm smiley when you need it? :) Seems like Toyota did a decent job straight out of the box thankfully.

Electric Blue

Dedicated member
Apr 20, 2022
UK
Spend thousands on improving it to end up "ruining" it lol. I sometimes wonder why people think they can do a better job than the biggest car company in the world with a multi million dollar R&D budget, where is the facepalm smiley when you need it? :) Seems like Toyota did a decent job straight out of the box thankfully.
'merica

PVGR

Totally Hooked
Trader
Feb 5, 2022
Berkshire
Kind of pleased they did it so we didn't have to!

Although I will say this isn't always the case, when I was ready to sell my M135i looked into Birds and with some upgrades they can completely transform the car with vast improvements in day to day use. Didn't go for it in the end as was done with the car but some aftermarket can make stunning improvements.

Conscript

Totally Hooked
Apr 20, 2022
Kent, UK
I thought it was a very balanced assessment. Too many YouTubers would mod their car then claim it was the best thing ever with no downsides. - "Transforms the car!" So its nice to see SG acknowledge that although their mods do make a difference for track driving, that the compromises don't really make it worthwhile on a road car.

ZN8

Zookeeper
Staff member
Dec 29, 2021
Kent
These guys clearly don't learn. They did the exact same process with their FRS, dumped masses of money on it, got the hump with it and sold it.

Electric Blue

Dedicated member
Apr 20, 2022
UK
These guys clearly don't learn. They did the exact same process with their FRS, dumped masses of money on it, got the hump with it and sold it.

Surely you aren't suggesting they would deliberately make bad decisions just for views....

• Haha
Reactions: Tejstar