GR86 PistonHeads favourite car of ‘22

D

Deleted member 534

Guests
Have you seen the Motherland Xmas special? There is a great line about one of the divorced dad's staying at the Hotel Abyss (Ibis) for Christmas.

Dal3D

Totally Hooked
Feb 22, 2022
Leicestershire
Looks like PH posters quite like it - with the odd £££ supercar driver trying to wang their willie about as it's far to cheap obviously to have any kind of real fun. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Silver Fox

Ecsrobin

Totally Hooked
Dec 14, 2021
Pistonheads is a great forum, luckily the good people far out number the plonkers.

But it's a harsh place.

People who post twaddle get either called out, or shot down.
Agreed.

It’s not bitchiness it’s someone expressing a difference of opinion, yes there are some interesting views but I’ve found plenty of absolute weird posts on here and the FB GR groups that could easily surpass PH.

What I like with PH is everyone’s got something different, owners groups it’s generally everyone just worshipping the same thing or criticising those who dare to be different.

Ecsrobin

Totally Hooked
Dec 14, 2021
PH has plenty who think the GR86 is beneath them and those who can't afford one so slag it off anyway. I wonder why some are even on what is a car forum, when they have little interest in cars that you actually have to drive.
Because they have different tastes? I find the 86 very dull in GT and in GR form. I looked at getting a GT when they came out and just couldn’t do it. Doesn’t mean I have little interest in cars you can actually drive just means I don’t like what you like.

KobayashiMaru86

Totally Hooked
Apr 14, 2022
Swansea, Wales
Because they have different tastes? I find the 86 very dull in GT and in GR form. I looked at getting a GT when they came out and just couldn’t do it. Doesn’t mean I have little interest in cars you can actually drive just means I don’t like what you like.
What do you like?