2024 GR Yaris Mk2 waiting list

Saha

Absorbed member
Apr 30, 2023
Hello
When do you think the next batch will be missed out this time.

Ecsrobin

Totally Hooked
Dec 14, 2021
Hello
When do you think the next batch will be missed out this time.
January will be the next allocation to Toyota UK. How many they get and how they decide to allocate cars is unknown but they have suggested offering to those who were unlucky in the ballot if popular.

Reactions: markku

sessantanove

Fascinated Member
Feb 26, 2024
Toyota Switzerland doesn't use the app and isn't willing to let it run. But I nag my dealer and that's how I get the information. Mine should be on the California highway now, and is on its way to Singapore.

markku

Totally Hooked
Dec 10, 2023
Toyota Switzerland doesn't use the app and isn't willing to let it run. But I nag my dealer and that's how I get the information. Mine should be on the California highway now, and is on its way to Singapore.
Or there is also the Italian way: they run the App, but it never works, and the dealer guesses random dates for the delivery... :mad:

Inversed

Devoted member
Feb 12, 2024
Or there is also the Italian way: they run the App, but it never works, and the dealer guesses random dates for the delivery... :mad:
Ah yeah it looks like Slovenia copied your system. But they are saying, you will see it in the app before we see anything. I think there will be call from dealer one day: "Hey dude, your car is here for a month, why don't you come collect it?"

• Haha

markku

Totally Hooked
Dec 10, 2023
Ah yeah it looks like Slovenia copied your system. But they are saying, you will see it in the app before we see anything. I think there will be call from dealer one day: "Hey dude, your car is here for a month, why don't you come collect it?"
Yours could look like a joke, but actually something very similar is happening to me...
My car has been on a car transporter directed from Sagunto (Spain) to Italy since 27th June, according to the last email from Toyota Italia.
After that email, just the sound of silence.
I'm figuring my car is currently enjoying a very long tour of Europe, courtesy of Toyota Italia, and when it will finally be done with its unexpected holidays (and that could explain why my dealer gave me a mysterious mid August ETA) I will finally be able to pick my car up, covered with stickers from all European Countries like a happy tourist's backpack.
I don't know if I feel like laughing or crying about this insanely troubled delivery... 🫠