GR Yaris is anyone able to post/reply at the other forum?

Sam

Obsessed member
Dec 6, 2021
I don't seem to be able to reply or post new threads.

The last post made there by anyone was 2am this morning, so I wonder if they've got some kind of issue?

Steve

Totally Hooked
Dec 7, 2021
Llanedi, Carmarthenshire
‘Welcome to Toyota Yaris GR Forum’.
Let everyone know straight off you don’t know anything about the subject of the forum or give two f**ks either way. Pure $$$ harvesting shite.

77311B0A-966A-4A43-BEFE-D0196254D2BF.png

GR-Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
I think you may have posted our first ever advert there @Steve 🤪

Glad you continue to be a supporter of the Zoo. (y)

Reactions: foxspeed

corroded

Totally Hooked
Dec 23, 2021
Haha, $20 for the year if you want a 'premium experience' and you can only edit ten posts in 7 days.

So generous.

GR-Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
That's the 2nd time I've heard of a GR-Zoo mug today. Is there really one for donating? @GR-Admin

Reactions: Deleted member 534

GR-Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
Mugs or stickers we have it all and possibly beanie hats in future too. ;)

hoagy_ytfc

Absorbed member
May 28, 2022
There's one very key thing I prefer the other forum for, though. It's only about the GR Yaris. I don't care about the other GR cars. I realise other people do, fair play to them. But they 86 isn't anything I'm interested in.

Sure, I can hit the "GR Yaris" link at the top, but whenever I hit a "What's new" or "New posts" link to see what's been added since I last visited, it always has the stuff for the other cars.

If there's a better way to filter things here, that'd be nice.

Dav1d

Obsessed member
Dec 18, 2021
You can click ignore on all the other sub forums so you only get Yaris content. I’ve done it and it’s quite good, to the extent that I can’t now get the other sections back at all.

Occasionally I’m interested in seeing when GR86 owners start getting their cars so have to browse in a private tab without being logged in to do that but essentially all I have when I usually browse is a Yaris forum.

GR-Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
You can click ignore on all the other sub forums so you only get Yaris content. I’ve done it and it’s quite good, to the extent that I can’t now get the other sections back at all.

Occasionally I’m interested in seeing when GR86 owners start getting their cars so have to browse in a private tab without being logged in to do that but essentially all I have when I usually browse is a Yaris forum.
You should be able to go into your user account and update which forums you wish to see by selecting the "Ignoring" option.

Reactions: Deleted member 534

Dav1d

Obsessed member
Dec 18, 2021
You should be able to go into your user account and update which forums you wish to see by selecting the "Ignoring" option.
Thanks, will make it easier to check back in on things as I’ve been looking for that option for a while!

Reactions: GR-Admin
D

Deleted member 534

Guests
Ahhhhh okay so you click on the forum then scroll to the bottom and there is an ignore button. Thank you!

Now I don't have to keep listening about how awesome the Supra is :(