GR Yaris GR Yaris Mudflaps

nails84

Devoted member
Dec 19, 2021
These are the smaller Rallyflapz (ShortieZ) in gloss black, front only.. Difficult to photograph on a white car in bright conditions due to the contrast but I like them as I’m not keen on the BIG FLAPS look but thought they’d give some rear arch protection from stones. They definitely don’t stop the sides getting dirty with spray due presumably to low pressure airflow along the flanks. So far no paint chips which is the reason I got them and I’m happy with the look.
Are these easy to fit? Any drilling?

300 Sparks

Absorbed member
Dec 19, 2021
I've finally fitted my flaps
No more crud up the sides hopefully....

Attachments

image0(2).jpeg

Dav1d

Obsessed member
Dec 18, 2021
Hello, has anybody ordered Mudflaps from MFF directly (conquest don’t have any at the moment from what I can gather) and if so, what were the import costs (and total shipping fees plus Mudflaps all in?). Really keen on getting some due to lack of drilling and saw in the flesh the other day but don’t want to get stung at customs! I asked them directly but they just said it would have to be calculated on arrival plus the calculation websites are a bit tricky to predict with. Thanks in advance

bicycleshorts

Jun 28, 2022
I'd seen advice on removing arch liners rather than removing the wheels and drilling in situ but not pictures, please see attached.

Take one side off then tape flap to the other side to find best location. Do first side (test fit if you want), then repeat on the other. So much easier to guesstimate when they're next to each other imo.

1 big attachment at the top, 3 at the bottom, a twisty one inside and a small fiddly one on the outer arch.

To remove the clips, from the arch, free the top or bottom and work your way down. It's much easier ln the second side.

IMG_20220729_132319.jpg

IMG_20220729_132325.jpg

IMG_20220729_132330.jpg

IMG_20220729_132341.jpg

Reactions: GRdad

Dave

Fascinated Member
Jun 3, 2022
Rallyarmor for me … no drilling, no wheel removal and a red logo to match the car :cool:

EFFF5642-6A9E-40D6-9F4A-1CE2D6C9A5DD.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Swede

Bat out of Hell

Totally Hooked
Feb 17, 2022
Bedfordshire
These are the smaller Rallyflapz (ShortieZ) in gloss black, front only.. Difficult to photograph on a white car in bright conditions due to the contrast but I like them as I’m not keen on the BIG FLAPS look but thought they’d give some rear arch protection from stones. They definitely don’t stop the sides getting dirty with spray due presumably to low pressure airflow along the flanks. So far no paint chips which is the reason I got them and I’m happy with the look.
Hi, very late to the party on this thread, were they easy to fit ?, why did you not fit ones at the rear

grydoc

Devoted member
Mar 6, 2022
Hi, very late to the party on this thread, were they easy to fit ?, why did you not fit ones at the rear
Yep, piece of cake. 15 mins, no jacking required.
Didn‘t feel the need for the rear ones and not keen on the look for a road car.

Ben_99c

Jan 4, 2022
Rallyarmor for me … no drilling, no wheel removal and a red logo to match the car :cool:

View attachment 6960
VERY weird question I know, but do you think I would be able to fit these backwards so that the Rallyarmor logo wasn't showing (As in putting the right-side flap on the left-side of the car backwards so the logo was pointing in towards the wheel)? Or is there a difference in finish or other markings that would mean the flaps would look horrible if I did that? TIA

KTGAZ

Dedicated member
Dec 18, 2021
VERY weird question I know, but do you think I would be able to fit these backwards so that the Rallyarmor logo wasn't showing (As in putting the right-side flap on the left-side of the car backwards so the logo was pointing in towards the wheel)? Or is there a difference in finish or other markings that would mean the flaps would look horrible if I did that? TIA
The rallyflapz ones can be flipped they’re the same finish both sides

Ben_99c

Jan 4, 2022
The rallyflapz ones can be flipped they’re the same finish both sides
Rallyflapz have the option to purchase without logos so there isn't any necessity to flip them. I'm asking because the Rallyarmor flaps are my preferred option but there isn't a logo-free purchase option