First World Problems ...

Sonic

Totally Hooked
Jun 23, 2023
Dunfermline
Note to self for business idea: Start luxury dog food, red wine and onion dip delivery service. In Scotland.
I've saved you a bit of time on a Facebook Banner for your business:
Doignon-Deliveries.jpg

ZN8

Zookeeper
Staff member
Dec 29, 2021
Kent
5/10

see me.

Must try harder. One should always have sufficient supplies of red wine.

• Haha
Reactions: Silver Fox

Sonic

Totally Hooked
Jun 23, 2023
Dunfermline
... the amount of time that can be wasted doing online research for that 'use-it-once-and-store-it-on-the-shelf' DIY tools. This week I found myself falling into the rabbit hole that is the Torque Test Channel on Youtube. I still haven't made up my mind which Torque Wrench to buy, but I seem to have lost a few days whilst sat in front of the PC ... o_O

• Haha
Reactions: AWB

Sonic

Totally Hooked
Jun 23, 2023
Dunfermline
Had a brief power outage last week and didn’t think anything of it. Today I went to wear my Breitling and discovered that my block of Barrington watch winders hadn’t re-started. I therefore had to adjust all four currently mounted timepieces manually in order to have them read correctly! How inconvenient… 🤓

Silver Fox

Totally Hooked
May 7, 2022
Had a brief power outage last week and didn’t think anything of it. Today I went to wear my Breitling and discovered that my block of Barrington watch winders hadn’t re-started. I therefore had to adjust all four currently mounted timepieces manually in order to have them read correctly! How inconvenient… 🤓
Thoughts and prayers...