Forum Event Drive Limits 4 Person Event 14th August 2023

TheManWithTheStick

Obsessed member
Dec 6, 2021
Anglesey
A pleasure to meet you both! Was a great day with a lot more of Mark's time than the bigger event. I'd go again, and sooner this time to build muscle memory as you can't really practice that sort of driving on roads or track. Anyone up for a group buy on an airfield?

And for some strange reason I now want a RWD toy.. 🤔 must.... resist......

Attachments

IMG_20230814_093846.jpg

Grblue86

Obsessed member
Apr 10, 2022
Reading
I will book something next year likely, got to recoup
A pleasure to meet you both! Was a great day with a lot more of Mark's time than the bigger event. I'd go again, and sooner this time to build muscle memory as you can't really practice that sort of driving on roads or track. Anyone up for a group buy on an airfield?

And for some strange reason I now want a RWD toy.. 🤔 must.... resist......
I am up for the Airfield idea. Just need to wait a bit to get some money in. Couple of months.
Saying that, I will always be up for events

May even book something else with Mark, but the thought of being with 12 other cars a whole day doesn't entice too much as the track time is not enough to tempt me to spend a day off holiday

Reactions: Adrian

Grblue86

Obsessed member
Apr 10, 2022
Reading
The GR86 I love the colour. Was super impressed with the handling and it was way faster than I expected. The way @Grblue86 had it dancing around the track. Such a fun car. I get why it’s reviewed the way it is now.
It is fun, that's what skinny tires do for you. Shame I had to leave when the best bit started. Will make sure next time to stay until the end

Reactions: Adrian