Forum Event Demon Tweeks GR Zoo Event | Saturday 24th September

GR-Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
We have organised a get together at Demon Tweeks next month for GR Zoo members and owners of GR cars.

Demon Tweeks is based in Wrexham, North Wales.

More details including timings will be released nearer the time and it would be great to see a good turnout.

This is a free event, but if you choose to open your wallet whilst visiting that's up to you. The plan is to have some offers / discounts on the day and I'll share this once they have been finalised.

If you intend to join us, then please add your name to this thread. If you know of others who are not on this forum, then spread the word, they are welcome to join us too.

Confirmed 24th September, 09:00 - 12:00 | 10% off any purchase on the day via the showroom for those attending

Last edited:

YobboYaris

Devoted member
Feb 8, 2022
Winsford, Cheshire
www.instagram.com
I'll be bringing some bits that I no longer use with me to the meet. If anyone is interested, I have some Automotive Passion Matte CF mudguards and a Foresight Shortshifter.

I'd almost completely forgot I still had these. 😂

Open to offers. 🙂

Reactions: GRdad
D

Deleted member 534

Guests
What sort of parts will be available to fit on the day? Do you have any prices for say, intakes?

Reactions: GRdad

GR-Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
Offer for forum members looking for some new wheels.

£1350 inc vat for a set of 4 and in stock, contact me for details. These are 18 x 8, 5x114.3, ET45.

Reactions: MerlinBV